Advice For Introducers Clients
Advice For Introducers Clients supported by HBG Advisory and its Directors receive a high percentage of referrals from fellow professionals
- an accountant
- a solicitor
- asset-based lender
- a bank manager
Once we have cleared consent matters with the referred client, HBG Advisory arrange a meeting (free of charge) to understand potential areas of concern. However, we can only help if the client is open with us as our meetings, which are in total privacy and confidentiality.
So, any referral to HBG Advisory may require help from you, the introducer, moreover, we look forward to building a long-standing relationship. Remember, referral clients and the interest of the creditors receive our best attention if all parties offer total honesty and provide accurate information in a timely, cost-effective manner.
Our team consists of highly experienced qualified professionals, with considerable commercial experience. Our Managing Headed up Three Major advisory practices before joining our practice. Additionally, our experienced team in the back room are discreet in handling clients affairs.
Be assured at all times; HBG Advisory will give your introduction excellent service.
As a bespoke advisory practice, we list below some of the services we offer:
Advice For Introducers Clients – Insolvency & Advisory
Insolvency – Closure
- Pre Pack Liquidation – Sale of business assets Pre liquidation
- Creditors Voluntary Liquidation – Closure of an Insolvent Company
Insolvency Recovery – Rescue</h4
- Company Administration – Holding the fort, protecting Jobs and hopefully better asset realisation.
- Pre Pack Administration – Sale of company pre Administration
- Individual Voluntary Arrangements – Personal Insolvency is avoiding bankruptcy with approved creditor repayment.
- Forensic Insolvency – Investigation how company-operated pre-insolvency on asset security and cash wanderings.
- Directors Duty – What are they and have they overstepped the mark?
- Creditor Negotiation.
- Raising Finance.
- Creditor Services. – Dealing with debtors of a company Pre Insolvency.
- Fraud Investigation.
- Corporate Finance.
- Members Voluntary Liquidation – Liquidating solvent company so shareholders may extract money in a tax-efficient way, pre-closure.
- Restructure – action by a company to significantly transform the financial and operational features of the company,